Last Updated: April 25, 2022
Collection of Information
- Your name
- Publicly available information about you from government records;
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information; and
- personal information covered by Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA).
In connection with the Website, we may collect Information in the following ways:
- Through registration forms filled out by a user on the Website;
- Through Information provided by a user in connection with the purchase of products or services on the Website;
- Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs;
- Via e-mail or push notification sent by a user to us;
- Through the use by the Website of third-party databases from which user Information is extracted and combined with Information obtained by Website through other means; or
- From third parties, including but not limited to advertising companies, and/or affiliates and service providers who provide services or information to us.
Cookies and Other Tracking Tools
We may also connect non-personally identifiable information from users via “cookies” (small text files placed by us on user computers), single-pixel GIF image files (also called “Web beacons”), Web server log analysis and other similar technological means. Such non-personally identifiable information may be used to track site trends and enhance the user experience, and may be shared with third parties. To the extent third parties may place advertising on the Website, such third parties may utilize cookies or other technological means within the advertising to collect and utilize non-personally identifiable information. We are not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor for the collection or use of Information by other sites to which the Website is linked.
Types of Information We Collect
We may obtain Information about you from the various sources described above to provide our product and services to users. The following types of Information about a user are among those that may be collected by us in connection with the Website:
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Cellular telephone number
- Facsimile number
- Payment information (e.g. credit card numbers and billing addresses), if purchases or payments are made
- Banking information
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Age except with any offer of credit
- Gender except with any offer of credit
- Other demographic information (e.g. occupation, income range)
- IP Address
- Referring site
- Information about applications you have installed or enabled, web browser, web language, language setting, operating system, device type and network provider; and
- Other technical information collected by our servers.
Use of Information
We may use Information collected in connection with the Website in the following ways:
- To provide requested information, products and services to users;
- To improve the user experience;
- In connection with the operation of our business;
- In connection with other website or offline businesses owned or operated by us; and
- For Users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by us as well as selected third parties.
In order to do the foregoing, we may provide your Information to trusted third parties, including but not limited to selected third party marketers and vendors as well as third party contractors providing services to us for the operation of the Website and its business, communication services and fulfillment of orders. Email address will only be provided to selected mailing partners of ours. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit use of the Information by such third parties to the specific uses set forth above. We also utilize electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of Information during transmission and storage, but cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the Information.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share, sell or trade your Information gathered online with the following third parties and for the following purposes:
- Members of our corporate family (e.g., parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies);
- Employees, contractors and subcontractors;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you;
- Vendors that provide services to us;
- Financial institutions that provide us with capital;
- Payment network requests;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- Any potential investors, buyers, or other successor in event of a merger or other sale or transfer of assets;
- To enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others.
By checking “I Agree” on the opt-in express consent form upon registering to use our Website and services, you expressly consent to being contacted by telephone (including calls to your mobile telephone), email and/or text message by us or vendors working on our behalf with information related to our services. Calls or texts may employ automated dialing technology and prerecorded/artificial voice messages.
The Website is not intended for users under the age of 18. Do not use the Website if you are under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or retain Information in connection with the Website from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with information, we shall take immediate steps to delete such information.
The security of your Information is important to us. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards, consistent with legal requirements where the information was obtained, designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, use, disclosure of, or access to the Information provided to us. Please be aware that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. No security measures are impenetrable or perfect. We cannot guarantee the security of your Information and are not responsible for the circumvention of any security measures on or in connection with the Website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
Opting Out from Offers from Site
At any time, a user may opt out from receiving future offers from us by following the instructions contained within each marketing communication. Such opting out will not apply to any communications from third parties to whom we may have provided Information regarding the user. Third parties’ use of the Information is subject to such parties’ own privacy policies, for which we shall not be responsible. You may opt out of receiving push notifications by changing the settings regarding notifications on your device (the method of opting out may differ depending on the device). This will not affect advertisements placed by any other organization.
Do Not Track Notifications
Some web browsers may include a “do not track” optional setting, we do not alter our behavior or change our services based upon receiving a “do not track” request. Such a feature is the responsibility of the web browser.
California Privacy Rights
This website is in compliance with the California Consumer Protection Privacy Act (“CCPA”). California residents may have certain rights under the CCPA. You may have the right to request that the Company discloses certain information about you that has been used or sold in the preceding twelve (12) months. If you make such a request, we will provide to you such information, such as:
- The categories of Information collected;
- The categories of sources for Information collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Information; and
- The categories of third parties that we shared the Information
Under certain circumstances, you may also have the right to request that we delete Information that we collected from you. However, we may not be required to delete Information if it is used for providing our services to you; detecting and resolving issues related to security or functionality; complying with legal obligations; or using the information for internal purposes that a consumer might reasonably expect. If we receive a deletion request, we will delete your Information from our records in the time and manner required by the CCPA, subject to any limitations or exceptions under law.
If you are eligible and you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please submit a written request via the web form link provided below. Your request should contain sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Information, or an authorized representative. We cannot respond to your request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we reserve the right to deny the request. Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use Information provided in a request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. Once we have verified your identity (or your authorized agent, as applicable), we will respond to your request as appropriate, and may charge a fee for doing so, if permitted. If we are unable to complete your request in whole or in part, we will let you know why.
We do discriminate against you for exercising a CCPA right.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or 1-800-949-1408.
To fill out a Data Information or Deletion Request, click here
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: click here